- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- Your use of this Site is also covered by our Copyright Notice.
- You may not use any third party's likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including all forms of malware), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site but are not obligated to do so.
- We may suspend or cancel your access to this Site (and your account) at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including (but not limited to) technical problems, membership irregularities or your misuse.
We try to make the Site reliable, but problems may occur. Consequently:
- use of this Site is at your own risk
- this Site is provided to you "as is"
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties regarding the use of this Site and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to errors or omissions, infringement of any third party rights, viruses that may be transmitted to your computer, links to any other site (the nature or content of which we cannot control) or any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify and defend MEvc from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, arising from any of the following:
- any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, defamation relating to any materials you send to the Site
- any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the Site through your account
- your breach of any provision of these terms
- any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not control. These links do not confer any recommendation or endorsement and we are not responsible for these sites, their content, products, services, controls or privacy policies. You should independently assess the appropriateness of any such linked site to your needs or disposition.
MEvc own, license or are permitted to use all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable content owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws, as defined in our Copyright Notice.
We may change this Site and/or these terms, at any time without notice, so you should regularly review these terms for changes. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
All matters relating to this Site are governed by the laws of the UK, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction for any legal proceeding relating to this Site shall be in appropriate court located in the UK. We do not warrant or imply that this Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the UK. The information in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the UK, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of the UK, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Each clause in these terms is to be construed separately. If any clause, sub clause or provision of these terms is judged unlawful, illegal, void, unenforceable or struck out by any competent court or tribunal then these terms survive and are to be construed as if that clause, sub clause or provision does not form part of these terms.